You can find different info about how to take care about fresh tattoo. But we provide only 100% proven recommendations for optimal healing.
- After the session master leaves compress which protects your tattoo from external contacts and infections. You should take it off in 2-4 hours.
- When compress is gone, you need to rinse your tattoo with cool (NOT hot!) water using antibacterial soap (WITHOUT alcohol!).
- Gently wipe your skin with paper towel.
- Wash your tattoo repeatedly about 3-5 times per day for 10 days.
- Apply a healing ointment on your tattoo every time as it’s dry!!! (we recommend Bepanthen ointment!) Repeat until tattoo is completely healed.
- Healing duration may vary according to your own specialities. It takes approximately 2 weeks.
- Remember that in 2-5 days starts skin regeneration and it begins to peel off.
Until tattoo is 100% healed it is strictly forbidden:
- sunbathe, visit solarium;
- go to the gym (sweat a lot);
- visit sauna (do not steam);
- take hot bath, go swimming;
- rub with sponge or towel.
DO NOT scratch or rip your tattoo.
All information about what a tattoo is and how a session in our studio you can read from this link.